Biora Portable Cleanrooms can be designed and built to comply with various standards and classes, including ISO 14644, EUGMP, British Standard 5295,
or the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA).
Portable Cleanrooms by Biora offer a flexible solution to any application that requires a high level of environmental control, including manufacturing, scientific research, pharmaceutical, and medical.
Biora Cleanrooms (also known as clean rooms or clean spaces) are engineered and manufactured to meet your unique conditions and required
standard; with made-to-order designs to fit your application and configurations needs.
Portable Walk-In Cleanrooms Form
Portable Walk-In Cleanrooms Form
"*" indicates required fields
Portable (Pre-Built) Cleanrooms
Biora portable cleanrooms are pre-built at one of MineARC’s three manufacturing locations, then shipped to the site, ready for immediate use. Ideal for both outdoor and indoor locations (with enough access), the fully portable unit is designed to be plug and play; with minimal on-site installation work required.
The robust structure features insulated panelling; based on the expected external temperature in order to ensure it can maintain the required internal conditions. Road transportable thanks to integrated lifting lugs; each chamber undergoes in-house analysis to ensure compliance with local building codes for lifting and roof loads.
- Standard skid width of 3.5m (11.5’)
- Custom length and height
- Custom internal layouts including: Single bay, Double bay, Multi-room
- Research-grade upgrades available
Standard Cleanrooms Features
- Portable and built-in options that allow expansion over time
- Multi-room or zone options based on requirements
- Specialized temperature and humidity control
- Cleanroom-grade insulated paneling
- Cleanroom-grade internal paneling, designed to withstand cleaning chemicals and agents
- HEPA filters
- Heavy-duty, bio-security, anti-static vinyl flooring
- Concealed ducting and electrical within ceiling – accessible via external panels
- Minimisation of right angles and horizontal surfaces
- Drop seal on doors, with a positively pressurized interior; preventing contamination ingress
- Rugged external structure, allowing manoeuvrability and placement outdoors
Portable Controlled Environments – The Benefits Of A Plug-And-Play Facility
HMI - Control and Security
- Electric smart key lockable door with PIN code or swipe access
- External IP cameras installed for both security and remote chamber monitoring
- Internal temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors
- Easy integration with any existing building management system
- Web-based software with both local and remote access
- Real-time monitoring of all control processes
- 12 months of historical data accessible
- Limitless customizable programs
- Customized HMI options and local engineering support
- Data export and import options
- Multiple language support
- Push notifications based on custom alert settings
- Data protection and security options
Laboratory Standards Compliance
Biora Cleanrooms can be engineered specifically to meet laboratory specifications and standards; including physical containment, bio security and ISO certifications. MineARC Engineers have experience in developing PC2 and BC2 compliant, purpose-built chambers to meet these stringent requirements.
- Coved walls and flooring
- Bio-security, anti-static vinyl flooring
- Cleanroom-grade insulated paneling
- HEPA filtration
- Plenum to control air distribution (unidirectional and non-unidirectional)
- Concealed ducting and electrical
Construction and Insulation
Biora Portable Cleanrooms are designed for strength and durability, whilst remaining cost effective through the minimisation of steel requirements.
All exterior walls of the Biora Walk-in Growth Chamber are constructed of XFLAM insulated panels, composed of a polyurethane foam core.
With a high thermal insulation capacity, the panels will meet the most demanding temperature control requirements; however are available in
higher R-Values for extreme climates.
With excellent aesthetics, the panels are easily washable and resistant to chemical spills and corrosion.
MineARC offers a range of entry and exit options, designed to suit the requirements of a Biora Cleanroom.
They are available in two configurations – swinging or sliding; with drop seals and air curtains as an optional inclusion for cleanrooms and
Other options include observation windows, keyed magnetic locks and security ID systems.
Our vinyl flooring is designed to meet the required specifications of each particular chamber, with various grades and colours available.
Flooring is standard on all clean rooms for a hospital-grade result; including coving and high to walls, as well as a specialised corner system
designed to reduce dirt build up.
HVAC and Air Flow
Biora Portable Cleanrooms are fitted with specialist HVAC, utilising either air or water cooled systems. All ducted systems are accessible via a
roof plenum to enable easy maintenance and repairs.
The Biora HVAC system has been specifically designed to ensure it can reliably control the environment to satisfy any research-grade
application. Rooms can be controlled as a single zone, or individually; ideal for eliminating micro-climates or enabling different grow areas to
maintain varying temperature, humidity and airflow gradients.
Our Biora chambers are engineered to achieve the correct airflow required for your project – whether it’s unidirectional or non-unidirectional;
horizontal or vertical. A range of filter options including HEPA filtration can be included in the chamber build.
Carbon Dioxide and Other gases
The monitoring and control of oxygen (O2), carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitrogen (N2) is an optional feature of all Biora Walk-In Chambers. For rapid CO2 removal, MineARC scrubbing technology can be utilized to reduce levels within the system to below 250ppm (0.025%). Alternatively, CO2 enrichment can be included within the chamber.
Irrigation and Fertilisation
Automating irrigation improves productivity and plant quality by making irrigation more uniform. MineARC’s drip or ebb flow system can be connected into the HMI allowing different automated irrigation options based on time and light intensity. Different grow areas can have different irrigation rates and frequencies.
Biora Standalone Scrubber
The Biora Stand Alone Scrubber is a compact air regenerative system that ‘scrubs’ carbon dioxide (CO2) from the air within enclosed spaces; allowing for complete control of CO2 levels for research applications. The addition of the system permits an enclosed space that is ventilated from the outside to be converted to a fully isolated, controlled environment.
LED Glasses – Biora Method Seven Eyewear LED Glasses for grow rooms, designed by Method Seven, deliver the world’s first glasses formulated to light balance and compensate for the unique spectrum of LED grow lights. Unique LED lens technology and highest quality materials provide exceptional colour and clarity, as well as 100% UV protection. This
HPS Glasses – Biora Method Seven Eyewear Biora’s HPS Glasses for grow rooms, designed by Method Seven, feature unique mineral glass lenses that deliver perfect colour balancing in the intense yellow spectrum and harsh visual conditions of HPS lighting environments. Tuned and tested for grow environments, Biora Method Seven HPS eyewear is available in a
Camera Lens Filters – Biora Method Seven With Biora’s range of LED and HPS Camera Lens Filters, you can capture amazing, perfect colour photos and videos inside your grow room. Specially formulated photo filter lenses balance light output of popular LED and HPS lights. Biora camera filters are housed in anodized aluminium and compatible with